Gonzo Mid-Size Credit Union
April 8-9, 2013
Royal Palms Resort & Spa - Phoenix
Attendance is limited - register early to reserve your seat.
Would you like to:
- Better understand the technology behind a successful channel delivery strategy?
- Confidently identify the growth potential of new lending products?
- Get a handle on the current merger climate?
- Learn how peers are aligning compensation to scorecards?
- Consider a renewed commitment to internal business discipline?
- Find ways to achieve goals using project management principles?
Please join Ted Thames and other experts from Cornerstone Advisors in an open peer group discussion among CEOs from credit unions with assets of $250 million to $750 million.
Don't miss this opportunity to network with peers and learn how they're handling today's challenges. At this unique gathering, there won't be a vendor in sight, and no one will try to sell you anything. We will, however, be covering a lot of ground with some really great topics on an agenda driven by our Roundtable members.
THE COST: The Roundtable Registration Fee is $850. We negotiated a great rate at The Royal Palms - just $349 per night at this beautiful resort! Shared expenses of $750-$850, which includes facility, food and beverage, and AV costs, will be charged after the conference against the credit card used for Roundtable Registration.
For more information about this or any of our Gonzo Credit Union Roundtables, call Chris Buba at (480) 663-2188 or send Chris an email.