Gonzo Credit Union CEO Roundtable
April 8-9, 2013
The Royal Palms Resort & Spa - Phoenix
Attendance is limited - register early to reserve your seat.
Insights from fellow large credit union CEOs and springtime in Scottsdale, Arizona - a winning combination!
Please join Steve Williams and other Cornerstone experts at a private event for CEOs of credit unions with more than $750 million in assets.
This industry-leading opportunity to network with peers is not your typical conference - it's the chance to privately hear best practices, vet new ideas and build productive relationships with fellow CEOs.
2013 is a challenging year where growing revenue, driving efficiency and reinventing delivery will be more important than ever. With Cornerstone-led research discussions and peers sharing ideas, CEOs can effectively equip themselves for a successful year.
AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS (subject to Roundtable Member revision)
- New Lending Niches: Where’s the Growth?
- Mergers Between Banks and CUs: What Lies Ahead?
- Organizing Your Enterprise Risk and Compliance Function
- Cornerstone Research Updates: Channel Delivery
- How Technology is Driving Branch Efficiency
- How CUs are driving Lending and Cross-Sell Online
- Creating Value for the Traditional Saver, Large Depositor
- Structuring Money Market Products for the Ride Up the Curve
- Benchmarks and Best Practices in Investment Services Cross-Sell
- Driving Performance with An Accountability-Based Culture
- Aligning Compensation, Development, Scorecards and Project Management to Achieve Goals
THE COST: The Roundtable Registration Fee is $850. We negotiated a great rate at The Royal Palms - just $349 per night at this beautiful resort! Shared expenses of $750-$850, which includes facility, food and beverage, and AV costs, will be charged after the conference against the credit card used for Roundtable Registration.
Attendance at this unique gathering is limited to 18 CEOs, so REGISTER NOW AT THE CORNER STORE.
For more information about this or any of our Gonzo Credit Union Roundtables, call Chris Buba at (480) 663-2188 or send Chris an email.